Monday, April 14, 2008



It has been several weeks since I last posted my menus. This certainly helps me keep on track. Last week was busy with Spring Break and we ate out way too much. Unfortunately I don't think we ate much that was healthy.

No matter what the weather is like I am determined to cook like it is Spring! I am ready for some fresh foods and great things off the grill!

Monday: French Dip sammies with Cherry Almond Salad with White Balsamic vinaigrette
Tuesday: Talapia, green salad and bread
Wednesday: Dinner at Church...I think it is Roast Beef with mashed potatoes
Thursday: Grilled Chicken with either a fruit or veggie salad
Friday: Fajitas with salad
Saturday: Grill Hamburgers with veggies

Head over to Laura's for more menu ideas!

On the bright side of last week being busy, I got lots of deep cleaning done. Windows inside and out, all the girls rooms from top to bottom, the garden tilled (OK, I watched my man do this one), and started on two bathrooms re-wallpapering and painting. Ahh...I love Spring!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your menu sounds yummy this week. I'm with you...ready for spring weather and food off the grill. I would like to hear all about your garden. I am wanting to do a little gardening myself this year, but I haven't got a clue!

Tricia said...

Good for you on all the spring cleaning. I just finished washing about 7-10 loads after vacation. I think I might wait til fall and do my spring cleaning then ;)

Ginger said...

Wow! Doesn't it feel good to get things like that done? We "cleaned" up the house 5 times this past week for potential buyers to look at it, but haven't heard back on any of them yet. Thanks for praying with us about this; we really need to sell our house.