A little Christmas time questionnaire...
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Definitely Hot Chocolate. Especially Ghirardelli's ground sweet chocolate from Cash & Carry
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa puts unwrapped gifts in stockings here.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white?
Just white. This year Eli hung the lights. So they are a little...not so perfect ;o)
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but that would be fun!
5.When do you put your decorations up?
The day after Christmas. I am a big of a Scrooge.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I think I was in 4th grade. That seems kinda old now.
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yep. We give the kids new jammies on Christmas Eve.
9. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Traditional Hodge Podge. Each one is precious and represents a memory or story. Lots of kid made ornaments.
10. Snow. Love it or dread it?
If it is going to be cold, I want snow. Otherwise I could do without.
11. Can you ice skate?
12. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
13. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I enjoy giving much more than receiving.
14. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells
15. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
16. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
Not usually. Ron has a couple staff things we go to but that is all. Nothing fancy. Every year I think I would love to do this with friends though.
17. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
We wear semi-casual to church service and then into the new jammies.
18. Do you own a Santa hat.
Personally? No. But there are several around the house.
19. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
The past couple years we have decided to stay home. We invite all extended family to come if they want to play games and eat.
So play along! This is a fun easy post girls! I am especially tagging Kelly (because she is new and Beth so she will have something to post! But I would love all of you to post.