Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday again?

I am not sure where last week went. I am finding it hard to believe that it is Monday again. I am loving that this Monday however is a holiday. I am not so excited about celebrating President's Day, but very much looking forward to enjoying a day off of work and school. Ron has taken Eli(12) and Eden(11) snowboarding for the day, so I think the rest of the gang and I will go to a movie this afternoon and maybe do a little clearance shopping.

Here is what I have planned for meals this week.
Monday: Chili and cornbread
Tuesday: Mexican stack (kinda like taco salad)
Wednesday: Dinner at church (potato bar, yum!)
Thursday: Homemade mac & cheese
Friday: Fajitas
Saturday: Chicken soup or maybe Tortellini soup
Check out the Organizing Junkie for more meal ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying starting the week off with a day off as well! Enjoy your movie.

Leslie said...

What movie did you go to? What is tortellii soup? It sounds really yummy ;0)