Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday already?

It has been a busy week playing catch-up after being away last weekend with the girls. Laundry, house cleaning, and homeschooling, whew...

So since my brain is not engaged, I am participating in this little tag.

1.) Favorite Smell... Something clean, I like Cotton Linen by Yankee Candles. I also like Green Apple.

2) Favorite Food... Anything Mexican!

3.) Favorite color... Red...for now

4.) Favorite drink... Killer Carmel Latte from Barracuda's or White Mocha from Starbucks

5.) Favorite Treat... Hmmm...Cake

6.) Favorite place to visit... The beach

7.) Favorite Candy... Dark Chocolate M&Ms

8.) Favorite movie to watch...You've Got Mail

9.) Favorite clothing to wear...Jeans

10.) Favorite Outdoor Activity... Walking

11.) Favorite Football Team... Dolphins B team (my son)

12.) Favorite Fall Holiday... Thanksgiving

13.) Leaving this one blank...Too weird to repeat

14.) Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner... Stuffing

15.) Favorite Pie... Pumpkin

16.) Favorite Fall Hobby... Reading

17.) Favorite Fall Memory... IDK

18.) Favorite Fall Sight... Leaves turning color

19.) Overall Favorite Fall Thing... Thanksgiving, enjoying a holiday that does not revolve around gifts

20.) Favorite Season... The beginning of any of them.

If you want play along! Tag your it!


5 comments:

Kim said...

Do ya'll have real Mexican food way up there? We miss the authentic Tex-Mex here in VA. It just isn't the same :(

Grace said...

hi, i hope you don't mind that i am here. i got your blog thru threading. i hope you don't mind if i add your blog to my list. i'm a christian, too.

Wendi said...

I am interested in knowing what #13 was LOL. Youll have to tell me on our next walk.
I love the Yankee Candles I haven't tried the fresh linen.

Jamie said...

Stuffing and pumpkin pie...my favorites too on Thanksgiving day!

My favorite Yankee candle has been retired. I'll have to try the cotton linen one...sounds good.

eva said...

i love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:]