Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Day Project

I am a list lover. I do my meal planning with a calendar, I do my grocery shopping with a list, I read the Bible according to a plan...you get the idea. I also enjoy an opportunity to bless someone with just little preparation and planning on my part. Welcome to the Happy Day Project!





Joy is hosting a fun project over on her blog. Every day this week will be a small challenge to spread some happiness and joy. What a wonderful way to lead up to the holidays!


Today's project is to treat a neighbor. There is a new girl in town. She has 3 small children and just started coming to our church. Even though she has family and friends in town I thought I would bring her a little treat this afternoon. I remember having lots of little ones around and people assuming that since my family was here I never needed any help or encouragement as a mom and wife. Technically she is not my neighbor - she lives several blocks away. But from Sunday School I have taught that really everyone is our neighbor.

Have a great day and spread some happiness!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love this idea! Thanks for introducing me to a new blog...I'm going to head over and check it out. And I wish I was your neighbor :)