Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Day Project Day 3

So I imagined sitting down with a cup of coffee creating this long lovely note to an unsuspecting yet well deserving soul that would warm their heart. In this dream I was also writing with a quill and a bottle of ink.Reality was a store bought card and a ball point pen.  Just a quick little note to show a little love and let them know I was thinking about them.  Just doing what I can with what I have. 




Today's challenge is a gift card for the homeless.  Not sure what I am going to do with this. Hmmmm... 
 McDonalds?  Wal-Mart?  How much? I do know that Wednesday are super busy and this may have to wait til the weekend.  I would like to send you over to Holley Gerth who has a very encouraging post about making a difference in someone's life.  Holley always has something encouraging or thought provoking to say so head on over and be blessed :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I agree, it is always encouraging over at Holley's place.
Jill, I love that you are doing this! I really do! It is all about giving from what we have and allowing God to use it. You are inspiring me, friend :)

mholgate said...

Yesterday I took a card that I had made, wrote a sweet note in it, and mailed it off to my 98 year old Grandma. :) Her birthday was actually on Sunday, but better late than never, right?

-Melissa