Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seasons are changing

Here I am with another new blog template to commemorate the changing of the seasons. I don't know if I like the worn look to the background...maybe it reminds myself too much of me...worn...vintage...a little scratched up...

School is off to a great start both at home and at Preschool. All things are running rather smoothly considering we have had sickness in the house, new class schedules, an abundance of church activities and football all in full force. I am loving my job which is a great blessing too.

I pulled some of my fall things out of storage and I am looking forward to putting on some sweaters, long sleeves and jeans. I pulled out the crockpot this morning and it brings me great joy to have dinner in the making at 8 O'Clock in the morning. Bring on the cool weather!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...crock pot food smells GOOD!!! and it's so inviting...happy home coming! and interesting template.

Beth said...

I love your new background, and I too am looking forward to some cooler (but not cold) weather.

mholgate said...

I see signs of the seasons changing here too. It's getting dark earlier, and the leaves on the trees are starting to turn colors. Although it is still quite warm during the day, it cools down in the evenings, which is nice.

I use my crockpot during every season! Today I will use it to cook up some chicken to shred for enchiladas. :)

Always good to hear how you are doing. Have a great week!
-Melissa

Jamie said...

Jill, I'm so glad you are enjoying your job. I'm loving the changing of the seasons too...except it is harder to get out of bed in the morning.

I like the new blog template. I'll let you in on a little secret...I've got a new one coming too.

Wendi said...

I like your new blog, I am so glad preschool is going good.
Crockpot cooking sounds soooo good right now. I found a ton of crockpot cookbooks over the summer, I am excited to find some recipes.