Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Day Project Day 4






happy day

As I said yesterday, Wednesdays for us are busy so the gift card for the homeless will have to wait til the weekend.  After reading this post it really got me thinking about what I believe about those I see on the street.  I am intrigued to read the book she recommended.  Especially when I saw Francis Chan wrote the forward for it. 

Today's project is book for a friend. I love books!  I really do.  I just received a book from Amazon for my 15 year old son that we are going to read together Do hard things by Alex & Brett Harris so I am going to let this count for today's project.

In addition I thought I would give you a list of some of my all time favorites.

Crazy Love & Forgotten God by Francis Chan

Surrender, Holiness & Brokeness Trilogy by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

A life that says welcome  by Karen Ehman

The power of a praying woman by Stormie Omartian - also praying parent and praying wife are all equally great.

Have a happy day!



No comments: